Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Vegan Day 3

Day 3 of eating like a bird. Last night for dinner I had a spinach salad with mushrooms, green and red pepper, craisins and a homemade vinegar dressing. It was so pretty! This morning I'm working at the office so I ate peanut butter toast and blueberries for breakfast. And of course coffee wih almond milk. Can't start the morning without coffee! So far so good - not noticing too much of a difference yet, besides a pretty nasty headache last night. I think that might have been from the two glasses of wine that I had at book club though. :)
My mom says she's feeling like her tummy has settled down a little and that she feels mostly the same, but lighter maybe?! I will say that it's been nice not to feel that stuffed/coma feeling you get after a big bowl of chili or a pork chop and potato meal. I definitely feel full, just in a different way. Does that make sense?
Tonight for dinner will be whole wheat pasta with meatless spaghetti sauce.

Other news. I bought a desk on craigslist! Going to pick it up tonight. It's a really nice oak corner desk with a hutch. I feel like I got a good deal on it. I just hope we can get it home without scratching it!

1 comments:

Nathan and Megan said...

I bet you will lose weight without really trying to! Good Luck, girl! Love hearing about your Vegan Adventure!