Thursday, February 10, 2011

Day 4

So far so good! My mom asked me yesterday how I was feeling. She said, "tired, but lighter?" I guess I'm dragging a little bit too - I don't know if it's from lack of protein or just because it's been a busy week and I've been staying up past my usual 9 p.m. bedtime. :) Last night for dinner I made brown rice and steamed vegetables with teryaki sauce. (Oh and I had french fries from Burger King later for a snack - oops!) Today I had my Kashi cereal with almond milk and california rolls with imitation crab for lunch. Tonight I'm making stromboli with vegan sausage and cheese - not going to tell DJ. We'll see if he notices! I'm sure he will.
We went and picked up my new desk that I purchased on craigslist last night. Yay! It's not unloaded yet, but pictures coming soon.
Heading to Grissom Middle School - that's right good old GMS - tonight for Jake's wrestling meet. Go Jake! Jackson will love watching him wrestle. Maybe it will help him understand why Jake and Jon have been trying to teach him all of these "moves" lately. :)

0 comments: