Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Vegan Day 2

Day 1 of eating vegan is done. It was actually

easier than I thought it was going to be! The only challenge was an unplanned dinner at McDonald's last night. I searched the menu forever (annoying the girl at the counter) but finally decided on a southwestern salad with no chicken. It was pretty good! I had planned on making stromboli with vegan sausage and cheese but that didn't happen. Unfortunately I realized about half way through my salad that there was cheese. Oh well, minor slip up.
This morning I'm having Kashi Go Crunch cereal with vanilla almond milk. It's very yummy!
My mom is doing well also. Things are "moving along nicely" in our tummies. :)
Tonight I'm having some girls from work over for book club. I'm going to serve some chili and some snacks so hopefully I won't be tempted to go off track. It's kind of a fun challenge!
To be continued ...

0 comments: