Saturday, September 19, 2009

Wanted: Stay At Home Mom To Take Care of Jackson


I have been using all of my resources to try to find someone to watch Jackson while I'm at work. Fortunately, my mom is here until October and my grandma will be watching him until she leaves for Florida in January. My next step is to try to find someone to watch Jackson starting at the beginning of 2010 (he'll be six months old by then). I figured, why not try Facebook and my blog to try to find someone? My goal is to find someone who can give Jackson all the attention and love that he deserves. We are trying to avoid the daycare setting - at least until he's old enough to play with other kids. My ideal scenario would be to find a stay at home mom who's looking to make some extra income and that loves little ones. I want Jackson to be with the same person every day, if at all possible, so that he has some consistency and can keep a schedule. Please e-mail me if you know of any trustworty, caring, honest moms who would take great care of my little boy. I can be reached at heth7481@hotmail.com.




0 comments: