Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Madison Road

A good friend of mine has recently asked me to help her with some marketing for her new company. I am truly excited for this opportunity. Ann's company, Madison Road, is really starting to take off. We are in the process of forming partnerships with boutiques in the South Bend area, the merchandise is available online, (to view some our portfolio - mostly young girls' clothes - click here: http://www.madisonroad6.blogspot.com/.) , and Ann will be hosting a home show in November to kick off the holiday shopping season!

She is soooo talented. She designs and sews incredibly unique and stylish clothes and accessories for infants and children. If any of you were at my baby shower, you'll remember that she MADE some really really cute burp cloths and onesies. Within the next two weeks we'll begin working on a fall/holiday catalog and my family gets to be part of the photo shoot! Can you say Reed family Christmas card???!?!!?

This company's goal is to promote the strong family values and ideals of common Midwestern families. It is the face of everything that I was raised to know. I am so lucky to be friends with this creative, enterprenurial family. They are amazing people and I feel honored to help them with this. Some day, we hope that Ann will be the "Martha Stewart of the Midwest". For now, we are focusing on creating a local following of her designs. Please check out her blog (link above) and stay tuned for details about future Madison Road events!

2 comments:

DeAnn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
DeAnn said...

Her designs are just so sweet! Sure wish I could sew like that! Let me know if you need any bows for those pictures! =P