Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Family Weekend







Last weekend we had a great visit from my parents. When my dad arrived he gave me a big hug and walked me right into the house. We sat and chatted for about five minutes when all of a sudden I heard a knock on the door. It was my mom! She had surprised us and come along with Dad. I was stunned! It took me a few minutes to say anything because I was SO not expecting her to be here. What an awesome surprise!!!

We headed out to Roanoke to visit Matt, Jennifer, Nate, Jenna, and my nephews. What a fun time! It's so nice when we can all get together. Jackson was the boys' little shadow - following them around all weekend with a constant smile on his face. They had fun using apples for batting practice, playing in the barn, going for walks up to the creek, and riding around on the tractor. Here's a few pictures from our time in Roanoke. Thanks Matt and Jennifer for your hospitality!

































































0 comments: