Thursday, September 22, 2011

Just when ...

Lately, I've been feeling like I'm taking on too much. Between work, school, being a wife and mom, visiting family, repainting my kitchen, studying, going to conferences and retreats out of town .... I was feeling stretched thin. It started to take a toll on me, giving me some serious stress and doubts about my abilities to keep up with everything.

But today, I had a great day. I got a B+ on my first Stats exam! Ah!!!!

I had the biggest smile on my face when leaving class. If you want to know the truth, I wasn't sure if I could do it. I've done the work, I've put in the time, but sometimes I doubt my brainp0wer - especially now after I've been out of school for so long. Needless to say this B+ exceeded my expectations and I feel better about what I can do.

Just goes to show you that just when you're feeling down or needing a boost, God provides if its what you need. I can do all things through He who strengthens me, right?!

DJ is taking me out tomorrow night to celebrate this small win for a stressed mama.

0 comments: