Monday, August 8, 2011

Summah Summah Summah Time

We had a really fun weekend. I took the day off on Friday to go visit my great friend Jeanine. We hadn't seen each other in 4 years and had never met each other's kids! Jeanine and Henry took us to the Indy Zoo and then we went out for lunch. It was a great day! We bounced right back to the way we used to be and had a great time. No more four-year gaps
Jeanine! Here are a few shots from the zoo. The highlight was seeing the 18-day-old baby elephant, but unfortunately I didn't get a picture.









Henry and Jeanine






Jack and the Penguins of Madagascar!
















Henry & Jackson














When we got home from Indy, DJ was mowing hay so we stopped by to see him. Thought I'd grab a few shots of my cutie on his 4020.








The farmer and his boy.


























On Saturday night we celebrated Jonny's 12th birthday. He took Jackson swimming, being the fun uncle that he is, and I snapped a few photos. It was so hot my lense was steaming up so the pictures are a little cloudy.





































Love this one!








































0 comments: