Thursday, August 11, 2011

I took this picture of Jackson last night when we were playing outside. It was taken with my phone, which stinks, because I think if I'd had a real camera handy it would have turned out really well.
I'm starting classes at IUSB August 29th. I will be taking an introduction to statistics theory in economics and business. Y.I.K.E.S. I was not accepted into the Masters of Public Affairs Program, but if I do well in this course and a course in Political Science the head of the program said that he would take me. I think it might be nice to get my feet when in an undergraduate level course anyway. The good news is that I'll go on Mondays and Wednesdays over the lunch hour so I won't miss any time (at least for class) with my family. I'm sure that I'll have to take some time away from them to study, but it will be so worth it in the long run.

SOOOO looking forward to next week! My mom arrives on Tuesday night, Wednesday night DJ and I are going to see Sheryl Crow, and we leave for Vegas on Thursday! I can hardly wait. We're going to check out the sites on Friday and hit the pool and go out for a nice dinner. Saturday we're going to get massages and then go to the GARTH BROOKS concert Saturday night. Sunday morning it's brunch and then we head home! It will be a quick trip, but lots of fun. Looking forward to hanging with my mom so much.

Peace & Love,
Heather




0 comments: