Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Four Words ...

Chocolate. Caramel. Coffee. Creamer.



This wonderful stuff is so delicious that it actually helps me get out of bed in the morning. Every day, while I drive to work, I drink my flavored coffee and try to 'gear up' for the day. I swear this sweet stuff really helps. If I can't stop at Starbucks in the morning for a caramel machiatto (which rarely happens because I'm always running late) - this is a close second. I would highly recommend it.



In other news ...

Preparing to throw our cousin Sara's baby shower on Sunday. I'm planning to make chicken salad croissants and some kind of pasta salad. If anyone has some good pasta salad recipes please comment!



DJ is in the middle of harvest. He has been shelling corn in Michigan for the past several days.

My cutie pie will be 5 months old a week from today.

1 comments:

The Hilliard's said...

I really think Jackson is looking more and more like you Mommy!!! What a doll he is. Finding out the sex tonight! I had a quick fear that we were having twins. Weird!