- You hopped around on one foot for DAYS when I broke my foot in 1st grade. Talk about being a GREAT friend.
- Remember when we used to sneak out of your parents house through the garage window? What excatly were we sneaking out for? I don't remember doing much after we "broke out". Hee!
- I will always remember winning the doubles bareback class with you at the fair.
- Remember when a certain someone showed up at my house after a little vino tasting and DJ thought someone was trying to break in? I'll never forget the sound of your giggles as you skipped past my bedroom door at 2 a.m. :)
- Every year in our yearbooks we would write, "let's go swimming at your house and riding horses at my house" ... yet, we never did it!
- Windsor. So much fun. Remember this: "Citizenship?". . . "Yes."
- Playing the drums on stage at The Landing. Yes, that's right folks, The Landing.
- Tequila night with Woodlee!
- Eating at the "good dorm" and watching the very last 90210 our Freshman year at Purdue