Tuesday, June 9, 2009

The Bachelorette

So my latest reality TV addiction is The Bachelorette. This is a show that I have not watched since Trista & Ryan, but this season has me hooked. I think Jillian is a pretty normal girl (although I'm not sure I would go on national television looking for Mr. Right) and the group of guys that she's selecting from is pretty entertaining. Here's the low down on my top picks and total losers:

Jake: My favorite! Seems like a genuinely nice guy and he's cute too! Plus ... he's a pilot! Hello travel opportunities!

Jesse: My second pick - a little full of himself maybe, but a cutie that seems to be pretty real.

Michael: Hilarious. I want to be friends with this guy. Not sure if he's date-worthy for Jillian, but he's so fun!

Kiptyn: What kind of name is that?! Despite the name, I like him. I don't think he'll win though.

Wes: I think Wes is scum. He's totally got a girlfriend and is only on the show to promote his musical career. Bleh.

0 comments: