Wednesday, February 18, 2009

New, Easy Recipe

After being gone for a few days early this week, I couldn't stand the thought of eating another meal out. I get so burnt out on eating out sometimes, don't you? Anyway, my wonderful aunt Dawn picked me up from the airport yesterday and she told me about this easy recipe for Anti-Pasta Squares, so I made it for dinner last night. I thought I'd share it with all of you because it is soooo yummy.

Anti-Pasta Squares

3 tubes of crescent rolls
1/4 pound salami
8-10 slices of provolone cheese
small package of pepperoni
small jar of roasted red peppers
1/2 cup mozzarella
Italian Seasoning (optional)

Spread out one tube of crescent rolls in the bottom of a 9x13 pan. Spread enough so that dough comes up on the sides. Layer provolone cheese, salami, roasted red peppers, pepperoni, and mozzarella (in that order). Make a "topper" of crescent rolls using the remaining tubes. Seal bottom layer of dough to top layer. Sprinkle with italian seasoning (optional - I forgot to do this and it was still good). Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.

Quick, easy, and yummy!

1 comments:

Carisse said...

Question: What happens if I put the ingredients on out of order? Will it blow up? Will it taste like throw up?

It does sound delicious! I am going to try it.