Friday, February 27, 2009

Busy Weekend

We have a busy weekend, with LOTS of driving, planned. Tonight, we leave for Roanoke/Bloomington, IL to visit my brother Josh who will home from Iraq for the weekend. I'm looking forward to seeing Josh and the rest of my family (Matt, Jennifer, Andrew, Benj, Zach, and Nate). Also, it's been quite a while since we saw our good friends/old neighbors, Luke and Allison. I can't wait to see their daughter Halle - she was only 4 months old the last time I saw her and what a beautiful baby - and their little boy Clay! She looked like a little china doll!
After we visit this crew, we're driving to Indy on Sunday to visit my uncle Billy and his family. They are generously giving us their crib now that they are finished having little ones. I can't wait to see it, put it together, and put it in the baby's. It's funny ... I think DJ is even more anxious about getting this room put together than I am! He wants to have "the room all finished before planting" starts - we'll see if that happens! We've been taking our sweet time so far. I'll post pictures of the room-in-progress soon.
Hopefully all will go well this wekend and we won't hit any major traffic.
Oh - also - Justin and Sara's mom, Colleen, is having surgery today. I'm sure all will be fine, but please say a prayer for her!
Have a good weekend everybody!

0 comments: