Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Random...

  • Happy Birthday, Alissa (tomorrow)! Your first year as a new mom! I hope you have a great year.
  • Here are some of the baby names I like for boys: Blake, Caleb, Cody, Dylan, Max, Gavin, Mitchell and Jackson/"Jack"
  • Here are some names I like for girls: Bailey, Dakota, Tatum, Ryann, Emily, Josie, Payton, Madeline
  • I keep a running post-it of names I like on my desk because I change my mind every day. :)
  • I have a presentation on the 19th that I'm nervous about.
  • I have a presentation on February 11th that I'm REALLY nervous about.
  • (Both will go just fine and I'm just psyching myself up like usual.)
  • Two weeks until we find out if we'll be having a little boy or girl!
  • Please say prayers for my sister-in-law's family - her brother-in-law passed away on New Year's Day because of carbon monoxide poisoning. They have two small children.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We never knew our kids names until we saw them... then we were like... He's a *name*.

Steph said...

That's so exciting you find out in 2 weeks!! I am SUPER excited about our news, but I'm waiting to go too crazy 'til we find out 100%. :)
All of your names are super cute! We still love Ava (I have loved that name for about 5 years! though now it's getting more popular) and we also like Hazel, which is Trav's gma's name. We never could really agree on boy names so looks like we won't have to do too much thinking for now.
Sorry to hear about your sister-in-law's brother-in-law. How sad!