Sunday, January 18, 2009

1/2 Way There!


5 months preggo as of Saturday. I can hardly believe it that we're half way there! June 6th will be here before we know it.

I thought all the stuff about crying, nesting, etc... was just a bunch of bologne (sp?) ... but I think I'm starting to figure out that some of all that I've been reading and hearing is true. I cried my eyes out for NO REASON when DJ and I went out to dinner last week - the waterworks came after I remembered my dad coming to visit my when I was a waitress at LoneStar. Sheesh! Then, I spent this whole weekend, cleaning, organizing closets, doing laundry, etc. DJ spent the whole afternoon building shelves in our basement today so that it wouldn't be such a cluttered mess. Maybe he's experiencing some of the side effects of this pregnancy too. If only we were always so determined to be clutter free and organized. ;)

2 comments:

Steph said...

Aww! You look so cute! THOUGH...you're still barely showing. :) I need to get some more pictures of me taken/posted. I am definitely popping out there! I swear, I get up and am like, whoa...that wasn't there yesterday! Are you guys finding out what you are having? I forget. Are you sharing???? :)

Heidi said...

I love the bump!