Thursday, January 31, 2008

Obama

The debates are over. How strange that they took place just about an hour from where I am staying tonight. I'm in Burbank, CA - a suburb of LA. I so wish that I could have been at the Kodak Theater tonight. I was impressed that both candidates took the high road and didn't stoop to pointing fingers and slinging accusations. I have a respect, on some level, for both of them. However, I have to give my support to Obama. I think he brings the most integrity to the table. We need a leader like him - decisive, honest, likeable and full of integrity - to lead our country. I worried at first about his lack of experience, but his disinterest in "yes-men" in the White House helps me to fully support his campaign. From healthcare intiatives to tax incentives for middle class to an original opposition to the war in Iraq ... I am sold.
Till next time...

0 comments: