Monday, January 28, 2008

January 28th, 2008

This is my very first blog. Woo hoo! I've joined the world of bloggers. I hope my thoughts and opinions will, if nothing else, entertain you all.
Today marks the one year anniversary of our move back to Indiana. One year ago today we moved into our cute little house. It was a really scary time and a big step for me, but in hindsight it was a great decision. I am so happy to be near our friends and family, who we missed so much. Roanoke was awesome and I'm so glad we lived there for those first years of our life together. We learned so much about each other and ourselves. I think it made us appreciate our life here in Indiana even more.
The best parts of being back are: my girls! my horse Dan, and our FAMILY. The only thing better would be having the Floridians here...maybe some day.
Till next time ...

1 comments:

David Mangold said...

holy crap heather i didnt kno you had a blog mom just told me and i just checked it out...the little debate between matt and you was real funny, bout as left and right wing thinking as it gets...jeeze cant wait to see u at the end of this month..ttyl love ya
P.s. i am buff