Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Summer Fun

Alittle recap of our lives over the past few weeks ...


I snapped this picture of my (not so) little boy sleeping last night. I can't believe how much he's changed just in the past few months. He's talking like crazy and saying things like:



  • Scuse Me!


  • Ew!


  • Farm Shoes (The shoes he only wears when we go to the farm - he loves them!)


  • Tucker jumped in da poo


  • What's dat?!

Everything is so exciting and wonderful to him and his reactions to everything make me so happy.


Fun at Aunt Dawn's
"Riding" the steer at the fair with Grandpa Reed.

Jack's first roller coast ride at the fair!

Not sure who's more nervous to ride the fire truck - Daddy or Jackson?

Riding the Bumper Boats at the fair. He wasn't too impressed.

Jack showing his dairy beef steer - he got 2nd place!

Jonny showing his dairy beef steer. He also got 2nd place in his class.



Jack L.O.V.E.S. his uncles, Jake and Jonny. He lights up whenever he sees them (and the feeling is mutual). :)

I turned 30 last Monday and my great friends Heather and Heidi had put all these signs and flags up in my front yard in the middle of the night before my birthday. So fun! Thanks girls!





In June we got to hang out with our awesome cousins Trace and Kendall while their mom and dad took older sister Carlee to a volleyball tournament in Florida. We had so much fun! Here's a few pictures from our trip to the zoo.

Riding the train. It was HOT!



0 comments: