Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Nate & Jenna's Wedding!

On Friday, my big brother got married. It was such a happy day and we are so fortunate to have gained an AMAZING new sister-in-law! I have always looked up to Nathan and I'm so happy that he's found his partner and best friend. We first met Jenna last year at Jackson's 1st birthday party and I knew right away that my brother felt like she was the ONE. Nathan and Jenna got married at the courthouse in Bloomington, IL at 12:30 on a Friday and we all (immediate family and a few aunts and uncles) celebrated after with a nice dinner at Michaels - a restaurant just around the corner. It couldn't have been a nicer day. Sometimes at weddings it feels like you don't really get to talk with anyone, but in this case, we all had such a nice time visiting and spending time together.
Nate and Jenna went to Key West for their honeymoon. Hope you guys have a GREAT TIME!


The happy couple!

Jack waiting for the ceremony.
Nate, Matt and Jennifer

Nathan and Jenna


Sally, Tess and Buzz


Jenna's sister Amanda and our brother Matt stood up with them during the wedding.



Dad, Mom, Nate, Jenna and Me at the afterparty.

Me and my new sister-in-law. Doesn't she look beautiful!

So in love!

Nate sent this photo to my dad on Sunday morning. Looks like they're having a great time in the Keys!


0 comments: