Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Vacuum

I am becoming a domestic dork. Why? Because I am in L-O-V-E with my new vacuum. It's a Bissell Pet Hair Eraser vacuum and it makes my life easier. To give you a litte history, I have been through four vacuums in five years! I'm becomming a bit obsessed about vacuuming - mostly because my dog Tucker sheds like it's his job. WHAT do I love about my vacuum you ask?
-The hose is long enough that I can vacuum ALL of my basement stairs without moving th base.
-It's light.
-It sucks up every last bit of Tucker hair, both on carpet and hardwood.
-The canister is super easy to empty.
-The cord is long enough that I can vacuum several rooms without having to re-plug.

Okay, Bissell, this is my pitch for you. Thank you for making my life and house cleaning a little easier. :)

0 comments: