Wednesday, January 12, 2011

I've been pretty bad about about carrying my camera around with me lately, but at least I've been able to capture a few (poor) pics of Jack on my phone. Thank GOODNESS the iPhone is coming to Verizon! I'm already working on getting one. Here are a few recent pics of Jack:

Jackson likes to try on our shoes. Problem is, he likes to try to walk in them too!

Jack had to wear a gown at his last doctor's appointment. There was something sad, but so cute about him wearing this bugs bunny hospital gown.

This is Jack's favorite place to play while I'm making dinner. He takes ALL of my towels out of the drawer and then sits in it like it's a car.

Josh and Jack playing on the beach. :) What a good uncle!

We took Jackson to see Sesame Street Live at the Morris Civic Theater. Doesn't he look enthused!?

Jackson sat on the floor for twenty minutes and "read" to me. :)

0 comments: