Friday, August 13, 2010

Last week was a really difficult week. We are getting through this rough time, but I still have moments where I feel pretty sad. Fortunately, we have such a supportive family and group of friends.
My dad sent me this e-mail last week: "Found a lost little turtle by Jack's favorite Fla swing this morning. Chinese lady standing by the ocean, who I had not seen before, said old proverb says 'when you put them back in the sea you don't have to worry'. Never know why things happen." I think I really had him worried for those first few days and for some reason, this woman came into his life with this 'proverb' that made him feel better. Funny how things like this happen when you least expect it.
Anyway, I just wanted to say thank you to our friends and family for all of your love and support. We are so blessed to have you all.

Love,
Heather, DJ & Jackson

0 comments: