Thursday, January 21, 2010

Found: Stay at Home Mom to Take Care of Jackson

So I thought I'd update my blog readers ... I was going back and watching videos of Jackson from his early, early days (so cute) and I read my post about looking for someone to watch Jackson. After several plans for childcare fell through...I found her -the perfect person to watch Jackson (I really believe that). Her name is Kelly and she is a stay at home mom with her 10 month old daughter, Vienne. Kelly is nothing short of amazing. I thank God every day that she came into my life. Kelly is patient, kind, caring, thoughtful, creative, organized, and then some. She takes SUCH great care of my little guy - something that makes working so much easier. I have total confidence and trust in Kelly. She treats Jackson as if he were her own, hugging and kissing him, teaching him new things, and playing with him. She doesn't even read my blog, but I have to publicly thank her for all she does. Thank you!!!! Thank you for doing puppet shows with lights and scarves to stimulte our babies' brains, thank you for making drums out of emtpy formula containers so that our kids will be interested in playin instruments, thank you for working with jack to sit up and now pull himself up without any assistance, thank you for washing the clothes and bibs that he's spit up on every day, thank you for writing in his journal every day to tell me about what you did during the hours I'm at work. I could go on and on. I'm so lucky! Does anyone know how to bribe people into watching kids forever?

0 comments: