Saturday, July 11, 2009

One Month Old

I am typing this one-handed because I'm holding Jackson in my other arm so excuse any typos. :) Jackson is one month old today ... I cannot believe it. He has really grown/changed this past week. His little cheecks are filling out and he's looking less and less like a newborn (sniff). Though its a lot of work, I wish he'd stay this size forever. Its crazy how much I love him.
Let me tell you about his latest cute thing... Before he starts fussing, he kicks one leg over and over like ke's kick-starting a motorcycle! Maybe he's a future Harley man. :) Its adorable asnd a great sign that he needs mom!
Jackson loved the fair, but im not so sure he loved the food. Im pretty sure 8 poopy diapers in one evening is niot good for his little stomach. Guess Ill be staying away from the elephant ears from now on. As a result I've decided to start a journal to keep track of what /i eat to see if anything upsets his stomach, as well as hus eating and sleeping times (in hopes of putting him on a schedule at some point).
More pictures coming soon! This weekend: painting the basement and Jessica's bridal shower!

2 comments:

Steph said...

Too funny! I am a PRO at typing one-handed as well. :) Ava is sleeping in her swing right now so I am able to use both hands. It really makes you appreciate having 2 hands! :) My friend just had a baby last week and I went to see her at the hospital (same hospital Ava was born at). It was just crazy how tiny she is - it made Ava seem huge! Goes to show how the time really does go by fast. I love each new stage she is at but I already miss the newborn stage!!! Cherish every moment!

Steph said...

I totally forgot I was going to say that we always sing "I want to ride my bicycle...I want to ride my bike..." because Ava always kicks her legs like she's riding a bike. Usually when she's pooping. hehe!