Thursday, May 21, 2009

Waiting ...

On Saturday, I will be 38 weeks. Now our baby is completely "cooked" and could be born safely at any time. What a relief! His heart is beating strong and he's still moving around - although not as much now that he's running out of room. However, nothing much is happening and it doesn't seem as though Baby Reed is ready to make his appearance yet. My doctor told me yesterday that I'm not dilated (sp?) at all and no other changes have happened since my visit last week. That's just fine by me as I fully intend on having him on or after my due date (June 6th)!

I am SO pregnant. I need to post a new pic. My belly is H.U.G.E. I am SUPER EMOTIONAL too. I cry at the drop of a hat. I think this is because of my hormones, stress at work, DJ's work schedule right now because of helping his dad farm, etc. But mostly, I'm just ready and very very very excited to see our little boy.

p.s. Ten years ago this Saturday DJ and I went on our very first date. We went to see Star Wars (lame).

0 comments: