Monday, April 6, 2009

Baby Shower

I had my first baby shower last weekend and it was so nice. My cousin Sara and my MIL threw it for me at church. The blue and brown decorations were so cute, the food was great, and I got so many adorable baby gifts. My favorites were the cowboy socks from Heidi, the homemade quilt from Elaine, and all of the great children's books (everyone was asked to bring a children's book instead of a greeting card). Plus, all of the adorable outfits will keep our baby looking so cute for the first several months of his life. Plus - we got two strollers! One from my in-laws and one from DJ's aunt and uncle, Jerry and Rhonda. So nice! We are so lucky to have such nice family.
Here are some photos from the day.
Now I'm really looking forward to my next baby shower on April 18th. My mom and Kara are throwing me a baby shower open house and I can't wait!






























0 comments: