Monday, April 13, 2009

8 Weeks To Go



Here's me at 8 months pg! We took one of DJ too - even though he's going in the opposite direction - losing weight while I am gaining. :) Thought it woudl be fun years from now to look back and see what Dad looked like when mom was pregnant. :)

This is from one of those e-mails I get each weak: "By now, your baby weighs 3.75 pounds (pick up a large jicama) -- what the heck is a jicama??!?!!? -- and is about 16.7 inches long, taking up a lot of space in your uterus. You're gaining about a pound a week and roughly half of that goes right to your baby. In fact, he'll gain a third to half of her birth weight during the next 7 weeks as he fattens up for survival outside the womb."

1 comments:

Steph said...

You look great Heather! I still think I am way "HUGER" than you--and only 2 weeks ahead of you. It's all good though. I am so excited! The countdown is on! 39 days to go!!! Hope everything is going well with you!