Monday, August 11, 2008

Lake Sweetwater

DJ and I went to my aunt and uncle's lake house south of Indianapolis this weekend. The house is on Lake Sweetwater, which is a quiet and relaxing little lake with beautiful houses and great views. There was no t.v., no work, no nothing....it was great! I feel so rested. Thanks bill and Marnie for an awesome weekend. You have a wonderful family. I hope someday our kids will be as great and funny as yours. My favorites from the weekend.

  • Carlee singing the freecreditreport.com song
  • Playing Go Fish with Little Trace
  • R&R
  • Ann & Marnie singing Turn The Page while Billy played the guitar (pretty well too!)
  • Kendall's sense of humor

Thanks again you guys! It was so nice to spend the weekend with family - we don't get to do it very often and we so enjoyed it.

Here are some pictures:









0 comments: