Thursday, December 9, 2010

CHI-Town

I spent last weekend in Chicago to celebrate the holidays. On Saturday, my dad and I went on our annual Christmas shopping trip. I think we covered every inch of Michigan Avenue and Rush Street. The day was so much fun and went way too fast. These are pictures of us in front of the Macy's Christmas windows (the story was "Yes, Virginia, There's a Santa Clause) and one of us at our favorite little Irish Pub. My dad is the best! Thanks Dad for such an awesome day - more great memories with you! Our pursuit for a cashmere robe for mom was unsuccessful but I made out alright. :) We ended the day by eating a late dinner at Rosebud's - one of our favorites. The mussles, spaghetti, and ravioli were amazing. Thanks, Dad. Love you!
On Sunday morning, DJ, Justin and Heidi met me in Chicago. Justin had bought Heidi tickets to see Wicked so DJ and I tagged along for her birthday treat. :) It was FREEZING but we had a great time. Wicked was really fun - the costumes were awesome and the story was great. Guh-Lenda was my favorite. I loved the song "Popular".




1 comments:

Sara said...

cute pix! glad u had fun. rosebuds is one of my favs too!