Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Thistleberry Farms

The Reed family went to Thistleberry Farms on Sunday to celebrate fall and to have a little fun with Jack. It was SO MUCH FUN! There was a petting zoo, a cow train, a big jumping platform, a corn maze, a super slide, and a pumpkin patch! Jack enjoyed the super slide the most. It was pretty fast so we had to take him down on our laps. Every time he came through the tunnel with a huge smile on his face - so glad I got it on video on my Flip! He kept pointing and gesturing toward the slide so we took him on it four times! Here are some pictures from our fun family day...

grumpy face


headed out to pick out our pumpkins!


this is the one I picked. I'm really into white pumpkins this year!

Let me have it, Daddy!

This is Jack's pumpkin.

0 comments: