Saturday, February 6, 2010

Today I went and had a pedicure with Sara and Heidi. Sara is 39 weeks preggo and according to her doctors, she might be having little Carter this week! So we decided to make sure she had pretty toes for the hospital. :) Here's a picture of having my pedicure with Jack on my lap. His first pedi! Not sure how Dad would feel about Jackson getting his "toes did" but it was fun. He kept staring at the lady who was giving me the pedicure and at the bubbles in the water. Too funny. Can't wait for baby Carter to get here!!!

1 comments:

amberWIRE said...

Heather! Thanks so much for posting this picture - I would have never thought to bring Ruby with me for a pedicure, but once I saw that you did it, I tried it today and it was AWESOME!

Do you have any tips for our first flight with Ruby on Monday? If so, can you facebook me or email them to me? ambercoxy (at) gmail (dot) com

Thanks!
Amber