Tuesday, December 15, 2009

It's the holiday season!

There has been so much going on that I haven't had time to blog! Here's a recap of the last few weeks...
This past weekend we had our annual girls Christmas gift exchange. Unfortunately we didn't get a picture of all of the girls, but we did get one of the little ones! The gift exchange was so much fun. Our theme this year was stocking stuffers and for dinner we had tappas. We ate, we drank, and we talked and laughed until 2 in the morning. I look forward to it ever year and this year was just as fun as all the rest. I think we've been doing it for 9 years! Here's a pic of Ava, Jackson and Cameron in their jammies.

Here's my christmas tree. Aren't the feathers cute!?
This is Jackson on his 6-month birthday. I love this one because you can see his two front teeth!

The weekend before he Cole women got together to bake Christmas cookies. I think we baked for 5 hours! It was so much fun. We made traditional cut out cookies (Grandma Selis's recipe), Oatmeal scotchies, no-bakes, chocolate covered pretzels, buckeyes, and buttery graham crackers with pecans. Mmmmmm...




0 comments: