Tuesday, December 23, 2008

4 Months












I am now four months pregnant and I received the BEST news this morning. After having blood work done last week, our baby is healthy (the baby tested negative for Down's and Spina Bifada). I can't tell you how many prayers I said asking for a healthy baby (or how many thank you prayers I said today). It was a great way to start the Christmas holiday! Last night, DJ and I exchanged Christmas gifts and he gave me little tiny baby booties with Michigan's logo on them. I have never seen anything so tiny! I think our child is destined to be a Wolverine's fan if Dad has anything to do with it, but I'm still pushing for the Boilermakers!

1 comments:

DeAnn said...

Hi, Heather! Thanks so much for leaving a comment on our blog! Congratulations on your baby! I'm so happy for you! Being a mom is such a joy! It was very nice to see you - I'll keep checking your blog now. You'll have to tell me about Dan, too - I still haven't lost my love of horses! =)