Friday, October 3, 2008

FALL


I absolutely love fall. It's the best weather for riding and for everything in general - not too hot and not time for those winter coats that I hate wearing.
My favorite things of fall are pumpkins, carving pumpkins, mums, Starbucks Pumpkin Lattes, kids in their halloween costumes, Thanksgiving, tek vests, boots/jeans/sweaters, putting up "fall stuff" in my house, riding with dj in the combine, tailgating, the leaves turning on Kern Road where they hang over you when you drive through "the tunnel", candy corn, and hay rides. Hmmm...I think that's it. I have a really great idea for my carved pumpkin pattern this year. I'll post in when its ready.

Happy Fall!

1 comments:

Carisse said...

You're the second person that I have heard talk about the pumpkin latte today! I'm now craving one and may need to stop after work.

My cousin bought Pumpkin Pie creamer at the store...I think it is the cheaper alternative and probably tastes just as good.