Thursday, September 4, 2008

Going crazy...


Work has been absolutely insane this week. I think there must be a full moon or something. It has been one crisis after another. I feel like I'm struggling to keep my head above water. On top of all this, I need to start preparing my presentation for a nurses group in Albany, as well as my materials for a visit to my clients in NYC. Luckily, Jen (my boss) has been incredibly supportive and level-headed. Her calm nature has been great for all of us. Thank goodness tomorrow is Friday! I'll be ready for happy hour for sure.
This is a great place to vent! I feel better already. :)
On a more positive note, I went to ride a new horse last night. His name is Mister. He's a 10 year-0ld quarter horse. He has a great foundation and would be a good horse for me, but I'm not ready to commit yet. When I bought Dan, I knew right away that he was for me. He is so big and beautiful and I felt comfortable with him right away. With Mister, that wasn't the case. I haven't ruled him out, but I'm excited to start looking for a barrel horse!